- Initiate and support projects and programmes that improve lives and livelihoods of Football people and communities.
- To use football and its outcomes to effect behavioural change and social change advocacy.
- Improve the quality of lives of people through appropriate interventions in communities in Ghana and beyond.
- Promote Football values and Teamwork among staff of the GFA and RFAs through an Employee Volunteer Programme (EVP).
- Nurture relationships and collaborations with likeminded organizations in Ghana and abroad for projects and programmes execution.
- Ensure all GFA work processes, centres, activities, projects and programmes adhere to the globally accepted sustainability concept of reducing waste, safeguarding the environment and using natural resources responsibly.